Thursday, June 24, 2010

Getting Antsy....

I am soooo ready to get my class put together for next year. I think I have compiled all of my materials and I just can't wait to get into the classroom to pull the whole thing together. Over the past few days, I have been traveling throughout Tampa to find some great deals on Patriotic themed materials. I went from store to store and found some really AWESOME classroom supplies. I wish I could go up to school tomorrow and have the whole classroom setup for next year. I find myself thinking about next year every free second I have throughout the day. I have so many ideas that I am sure I will forget some of them! I have even begun making a running list of ideas whenever they pop into my head, in hopes that I can remember them all. Next year can't come soon enough. Correction, I would like to enjoy summer! But once it's over, I am ready to get back into another great year at Gorrie!

2 comments:

  1. Good Morning,
    I was at Target yesterday and noticed all of the teacher materials are out in their "Dollar Spot." I grabbed some animal flash cards to use as a bulletin board border (just staple them up next to each other to form a border) for my classroom. I noticed they also had flash cards for US presidents and each of the 50 states and thought I would mention it to you for your room. :0) Jodi www.littlestlearners.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the feeling, and I'm glad I'm not the only one! : )

    ReplyDelete