Thursday, July 8, 2010

Teacher Trainings Are in Full Force

I just finished a three-day 5th grade science training and am that much more excited about a ton of new ideas I have compiled for next year! In the upcoming weeks, I am registered to attend many more 5th grade content area trainings that I hope to gain endless amounts of ideas I can share with both my students and co-workers next year.

With that said, I have a few things that I have been working on that will be added to the blog in the upcoming weeks. These include information for parents/students regarding my classroom procedures, a list of expectations for fifth graders, and content-specific tabs that will keep parents/students up-to-date with the topics being taught throughout the year. Check back soon for updates! I am excited to get those up and running on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment