Thursday, August 19, 2010

Start of A New Year!

Welcome to Mr. Catania's Class! I'm so excited to have your student in my class this year! I have been working hard over the past few weeks to get my classroom ready and I am anxiously awaiting tomorrow's Meet The Teacher! I look forward to meeting all of the new faces and seeing all of the old faces too! My doors will be open after the Info Fair for your children to come in and take a "peek" at their new learning environment. While there, be sure to grab your child's First Day Packet, information forms, and planners off of their desk. I look forward to a wonderful year ahead as your children embark on their final year at Gorrie!

1 comment:

  1. Love the idea of a blog. This way when I ask Conner questions about his day, lessons, etc., I can enhance his single-word, non-informational responses with what I can read here. I've already bookmarked your site into my favorites. Looking forward to 5th grade.

    Laura Bruce

    ReplyDelete