Friday, August 27, 2010

One Week Down!

The first week of school has officially come to an end! It was an exciting week for me and I am impressed at how quickly the students have transitioned from a summer away from school. They walked in on Tuesday, ready to work and for the most part, have been proving themselves with each day that goes by. We did have a minor set back with cafeteria expectations, but I am confident the class will make more responsible choices during lunch.

 Over the past few days, I have made some updates to the blog. I have added our daily "Schedule", our student- generated "Class Rules", an "Announcements" tab with upcoming events, areas of study and parent information and our class "Wish List." Please let me know if I can be of any assistance to you. Remember, I am always just an email away.

No comments:

Post a Comment