Saturday, January 19, 2013

Welcome Ms. Stetekluh!

Parents and Students-
I am excited to announce that we will be joined by an intern from The University of Tampa beginning this coming Wednesday. To introduce herself, Ms. Stetekluh wrote a letter to say hello. Read on to learn a little about our new "Co-teacher".


Dear Parents,

       My name is Hilary Stetekluh and I will be Mr. Catania’s intern this semester. I grew up right outside our nation’s capital in Arlington, Virginia and moved to Florida four years ago. I am a senior at The University of Tampa and look forward to graduation in May with a Bachelor’s Degree in Elementary Education. Last semester, I worked with third graders at Lomax Elementary School.
When I am not in the classroom teaching, I spend my time swimming on the UT Swim Team, enjoy working at an English deli, and going to the beach.
       As a student and aspiring teacher, I am eager to learn and grow right along with the students and help them become lifelong learners. I look forward to meeting all of you during the course of my time at Gorrie.


Thank you,
Hilary Stetekluh

No comments:

Post a Comment