Tuesday, October 4, 2011

My Next Project...The Voki

Below, you will find an interesting new addition to our blog...A Voki. A Voki is an interactive avatar that can be customized with voice, looks, and sayings. So, here is my first Voki! He doesn't have a name yet, but I would be happy to take suggestions! It was so easy to get this Voki created. All I had to do was start a new account on Voki.com and in a few simple steps, I was ready to post! The problem came when I tried posting the Voki to my blog and I wasn't able to do so. After many trials and errors, I have FINALLY figured out what I was doing wrong. For the future, it will be VERY easy to get a Voki avatar added to a post. I look forward to experimenting with different characters, formats, etc. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment